Wednesday, December 15, 2010

To those who matter most :)

To my amazing sister...

We all face it sometime in our lives,
some are unfortunate enough to experience it more then others.

But to everyone with a broken heart and a crushed spirit, don't lose faith,
Light always shines brightest in the dark, so no matter how dark your tunnel is, light with always radiate over you again!

Until then, rely on your friends and family to guide you through, its why were here.


To my incredible friends...

None of us are good at showing emotions, but i sometimes think its because we don't need to.
Understanding your closest friends on a level beyond conventional communication is what turns a friend into family, and that's what you all are!

While we dont really see each other as much as we should, you are all my comrades, my brothers (and some sisters!) I hope the world is treating you well and cant wait till the next time we can all be together again!

Finally, to that special lady..

Even if we haven't spoken much the last few days, i feel closer to you now then ever before.
Knowing what i want has given a new, clearer perspective on life.
I know what i want, i can almost touch the future infront of me, just need to wait for all the details to fall into place.

Your an amazing friend and a kind, caring person. You call me out on my faults and push me to greater heights. I can never thank you enough for all you've given me.. but ill try to.. every chance i get!

No comments:

Post a Comment